The Cleveland Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Fellow Women’s Health Service and Leadership Award
Nominations of fellows are due March 31, 2022.
This award recognizes fellows at one of the Cleveland Obstetrics and Gynecology Departments for their leadership and service towards improving the healthcare of the populations they serve.
Who is eligible?
• Any fellow of a Gynecologic Oncology, FPMRS, MFM, REI, pelvic surgery or research program of local programs whose faculty are active members of the Cleveland Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists may be nominated or apply for this award.
What is the award?
• The award consists of a certificate and $500 monetary award.
How is the award decided?
• The Cleveland Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists’ Executive Committee will review all applications and choose the recipient based on the relevance and quality of the application.
When is the application due?
• Supporting materials must be received by Pat Wolf, administrator for the Cleveland Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, at [email protected] by March 31, 2022.
How do you apply?
• Please include:
1. Nomination letter from faculty, hospital or community leader
2. Supporting letter from program director
3. Personal statement on how you have contributed towards improving the healthcare of the populations that you serve
4. Your CV
5. Any other relevant supporting materials
• Submissions should be sent electronically to Pat Wolf, administrator for the Cleveland Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists at [email protected]
When is the award announced?
• The award will be announced at the Cleveland Society of Obstetricians and Gynecologists educational meeting that coincides with Research Day, this year May 18, 2022 at the Doubletree Hotel in Independence. All fellows who have applied should try to attend the meeting, as the recipient will be called up to receive the award when announced.
Don’t hesitate to apply!
If you have any questions, please contact Pat Wolf at [email protected]